EMR (Embedded Robotics Club)
Embedded Systems & Robotics Club, NIT Kurukshetra is an earnest endeavor in the automata domain. The brainchild of a diligent student fraternity, the club aims to elevate the standards of the institute by pioneering quality learning and guidance in the field of robotics. A huge student community fancies the world of robotics and the club aids this materialization. The salient feature of the club is that it aims at evolving the seeds of knowledge in this novice chunk, nurturing them into future technocrats. The club welcomes all those with a spark, who crave to dig into this vast promising realm, and ensures a 24x7 lucid mentorship.
VISION: “Engineering Education should orient towards Innovation”
Innovation refers to the practical implementation of theoretical knowledge with new aspects.
The increasing economic growth and competition in the global market lead the public and private sectors to seek innovation in the field of engineering and technology. In this scenario club effort is orient towards providing the common platform for the knowledge and opportunity to implement the innovative ideas.
The mission of Embedded Systems & Robotics Club is “to provide the platform where ideas amalgam to create real time applications by sharing the knowledge and technical skills.”
- To garner, share & apply the knowledge and technical skills to contemporize classroom learning and practical approaches.
- To provide a platform where ideas are materialized.
- To undertake projects that complies with industrial and commercial requirements.
- To be reckoned as a premier collegiate robotics club in the region/country.
- To instill group values, promote teamwork among the members.